This is a Nationally Accredited Course conducted through THink Aesthetics
(RTO 45188) YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control standards for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection
SHBBINF001 MAINTAIN INFECTION CONTROL COURSE INCLUDES:
- Statement of attainment on completion*
- Comprehensive online modules
- Trainer support via email
- The course is conducted online that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation via correspondence
- Students will need to take note of their close study date to submit their assessments before this date, allowing time for any reassessment.
- Students can submit their practical assessment items online via upload or in person at THink Aesthetics.
- The course is self-pased home-based learning (approximately 40hours)
- You have 3 months to complete the course
MAINTAIN INFECTION CONTROL ASSESSMENT:
- Written Assessment (Online)
- Practiacl/Observation Assessment (Video Upload or In Person Practical Assessment) NOTE: must have access to an Autoclave.
- Workplace Compliance Assessment (Must be a workplace)
All 3 components are required to be passed before a certificate is issued.
This course may contribute to the following career pathways (in combination with other courses)
Frequently Asked Questions
- SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control is a prerequisite for the Nationally Accredited Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattoo (SHBBSKS003) additionally provided by THink Aesthetics (RTO 45188)
- You have 3 months to complete this course including any resubmissions of assessments.
- You can complete the course before the 3 months if all components have been assessed and you have been found competent.
- You can perform your practical Assessment at THink Aesthetics (small fee involved) or a suitable workplace.
- Trainer support is available through email or phone.
- Need more time?? A 1 month extension is can be granted at the cost of $100.
- Already have HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention For Skin Penetration - Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is also available.
This Infection Control Certificate is required by the government as a prerequisite for the Nationally Accredited Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattoo (SHBBSKS003). *This course in run by THink Aesthetics, RTO 45188. THink Aesthetics staff will assist you in every way they can to ensure you perform to the best of your ability and successfully complete your chosen training course. THink Aesthetics is however, unable to guarantee you will be issued with a certificate of completion nor obtain a particular employment outcome.