Stratamed aftercare is a breakthrough treatment for post procedure care, wound healing and scar management.
Stratamed Film-Forming Aftercare is a semi-occlusive, self-drying and transparent gel. When used as directed, Stratamed aftercare dries to form a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof. It also hydrates and protects the tattooed area from chemical and microbial invasion.
This film barrier creates the best conditions for the aftercare of cosmetic tattooing by:
- speeding up the healing process
- reducing itching and discomfort
- reducing scarring
- maximising pigment retention
Instructions for use:
- Apply a very thin layer of Stratamed to the affected area and allow the gel to dry.
- When applied correctly to the affected areas, Stratamed aftercare should be dry in 5–6 minutes.
- If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. Gently remove the excess with a clean tissue or gauze and allow the drying process to continue.
- Once dry, Stratamed may be covered by sunscreen, cosmetics, pressure garments or casts.
You can sell this 5gm or 10gm tube to your clients as it can be used for various other injuries to skin or buy a 50gm tube to squeeze out an appropriate amount for them in sample jars
to take home for free! Stratmed used as aftercare is guaranteed to give brilliant healed results.
Have older scars that need extra attention why not try the Strataderm
available to assist. Check out these frequently asked questions about Stratamed
and the many clinical papers about the results Stratmed can provide your customers Click HERE