KUM AS2 Long Point Sharpener is a versatile 2 hole sharpener that first removes the wood and then sharpens the point to a very sharp point. Ideal for extra long pencil tips. The AS2 is a single hole (8mm) sharpener that shapes the wood, then the lead. An automatic brake prevents over-shaping/sharpening.
- Made in Germany with KUM Dynamic Torsion Action which will keep the high-carbon steel blade under positive tension during the sharpening process.
- Extra-long point pencil sharpener.
- Dual 8mm holes to sharpen regular size pencils in two steps.
- One hole is used to shape the wood and the second shapes the lead.
- A small waste container and two spare blades in flip-top case.
- Can be used for round, hexagonal, and triangular pencil shapes.
Includes flip-top long point sharpener and 2 spare blades. It is recommended that you change the blades with a philips head screw driver when the shaving no longer breaks off as a continuous piece.