Nouveau Colour Identification System (CIS) is an essential and complete guide to choosing the correct Nouveau Pigment color and more!
This Unique Colour Identification System contain all the Nouveau Contour Pigments from the Organic Range and the Fusion Range. With practical information on Cool and Warm pigment colours suggested Fitpatrick Scale recommendations, assisting the technician to choose the correct pigment colour.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Nouveau Contour’s unique Color Identification System simplifies the complexity of color theory, making it easy to choose the correct pigment for each procedure and every skin type. All of the relevant information is available for each pigment color, providing technician with added confidence in the color selection and therefore the healed outcome of the skin.
The printed colors in the guide are colour matched with the actual pigment colors. The new Color Identification System comes in an easy to use fanned guide. A handy tool for each pmu technician!
The system comprises three elements:
1. Colour Identification System CIS – FANNING BOOK contains some amazing features.
- All pigments included from the Nouveau Contour Organic and Fusion Range of pigments. Brows, Lips, Eyes, Camouflage, Corrector and Areola Colours. The complete range at your fingertips.
- Exact colour swatch of each pigment
- unique fanned design allowing you to utilize multiple colour swatches at once to make a better decision on the appropriate colour for you client.
- Description of each pigment indicating undertones of all pigments in terms of cool neutral or warm pigments undertones
- Recommend skin types to use with each pigment. Correcponding to 6 skin types
- Plastic coated for ease of cleaning after use.
This Unique Colour Identification System (CIS) for all Nouveau Pigments is a must for any Cosmetic Tattoo technician wishing to step up their business to the next level. All pigments meet the strick EU Pigment regulations and are safe to use with no chance of any hidden nasties.
The easy to use guide can be easily updated with any new pigment releases from Nouveau Contour. Simply unscrew the screw and insert the new pages to the Colour Identification System (CIS) and voila you have the up to date pigments.
For additional help on choosing brow colours refer to your Tech Talk on Choosing Brow Colours For Cosmetic Tattooists