- Wash hands with alcohol-based hand wash/rub or soap and water
- apply white face mask to the face (skin should be dry)
- cover nose and mouth with mask
- put earloops around ears
- ensure top of mask at nose ridge is pinched in to contour to your nose shape
- holding the top of the mask at your nose pull the bottom of the mask down under your chin to ensure most protection.
- ensure there are no gaps between face and mask
Try to avoid touching the mask while you are wearing the disposable face mask. Replace the mask if it becomes wet or damp.
Disposal of a used mask is just as important as putting the mask on correctly.
- remove mask by ear strings ONLY – do NOT touch the filtration 3ply material
- Do NOT touch front of mask.
- Dispose of immediately in a bin – closed bin is preferable
- clean hands with alcohol-based hand wash/rub or soap and water
Disposable face mask information
- Comes in a 50 pack
- Universal size fitting
- 3 Ply filtration
- 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- Latex-free, breathable, and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Multi-use: Flu/virus protection, dust protection, general maintenance, reduce hand-to-face touching.
Please read the World Health Organisation (WHO) information on When and how to use face masks
If you want better protection a respirator mask N95 is also available.
Masks are an essential part to maintaining strict infection control procedures and are essential PPE (Personal Protective Equipment – examples include gloves, aprons, surgical mask, respirator, face visor or goggles, and hair net/caps are recommended but not required.)
NOTE: This product cannot be exported to countries outside of Australia during the COVID-19 human biosecurity period. (Government regulation). If you are from another country and attempt to purchase this product, you will be refunded as soon as is practical.