BioTouch Mosaic Needles are for use with the BioTouch Mosaic Machine.
Choose the required needle and corresponding needle cap for the desired procedure.
- 1 Prong Needle
- Recommended for powdering & shading eyebrows. Also used for thin eyeliners, lip liners and skin patch testing.
- Requires Biotouch Mosaic Small Needle Cap
- 2 Prong Needle
- 3 Prong Needle
- Recommended for powdering & shading eyebrows. Also used for thick eyeliners.
- Requires Biotouch Mosaic Medium Needle Cap
- 5 Prong Needle & 7 Prong Needle
- Recommended for powdering & shading eyebrows, full lips and also used for thick eyeliners.
- Requires BioTouch Mosaic Large Needle Cap
Directions for assembly of the BioTouch Mosaic Machine:
- Unscrew the casings of the Mosaic machine
- Start with the Transmission Shaft and lock this into place.
- Place the BioTouch Mosaic Front Casing over the Transmission Shaft and tighten until snug – Do Not over tighten.
- Place the bottom of the desired needle choice (BioTouch Mosaic 1 Prong Needle) into the two small notches of the machine – the notches should lock into the holes securely
- Place the clear, disposable Biotouch Mosaic Needle Sleeve over the needle but be careful not to bend the needle. Twist but not too tightly.
- Choose the corresponding Biotouch Mosaic needle cap to the needle inserted into the Mosaic Machine ensuring it is securily in place. Avoid over tightening the medium needle cap as this may restrict the movement of the needle during the procedure. To adjust the needle length, turn the machine on first – then adjust the cap up or down as needed to achieve the desired needle lengh.
Please see BioTouch’s Mosaic manual for further instructions *click Here for Manual*
Best practice infection control procedures requires the technician to change all components of the BioTouch Mosaic Machine after every client. These components include:
- Machine Front Casing
- Machine Needle Sleeve
- Machine Transmission Shaft
- Needle Cap (Small, Medium, Large)
- Precision Needles (1, 2, 3, 5, 7 prong needles)
Additionally the mosaic machine should be covered with a disposable protective barrier during the procedure – Clip Cord Sleeves and Barrier film are perfect to eliminate cross contamination between clients.
If you require more grip for your machine – disposable grip tape is available.
If you require more training information regarding Nationally Accredited Training for Infection Control Certificates (SHBBINF001 or HLTINF005) or the Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattoo (SHBBSKS003) contact THink Aesthetics RTO 45188 who will be happy to assist. 0733000465.
THink MBC Cosmetic Tattoo Supplies are the only Authorized Distributor for BioTouch machines, needles and pigments – for Australia and New Zealand
If the item is out of stock feel free to call the office to find when the next shipment will be arriving.
Single use item. Sterilized by gamma ray.