Ecuri Cosmetics has been a leading and well known company for micropigmentation products since 1984. Ecuri Scalp pigments differ from micropigmentation colours, because they hardly fade after the healing process. Most of these pigments stay sharp for up to 10 years. They will stay in the skin for a long time with limited fading. Ecuri Scalp pigments also differ from tattoo colours, since they are easy to remove if necessary.
THink MBC is contracted to Ecuri as the only approved distributor for these pigments in Australia and New Zealand.
Ecuri Scalp Pigments
There are 3 series of scalp pigments:
- Classic Scalp Pigments: There is a range of hair colours that can be used for both hair density and follicle simulations.
- Sharp Razor Pigments: There are 10 carbon black-based pigments ranging from light grey to black.
- Razor 1.1 and 1.2: For darker skins and adjusted for grey undertones.
Classic Scalp pigments:
Scalp Pigments are for long hair pigmentation.
Nearly black pigment, adjusted for blueish undertones for long hair pigmentations: women with thinning dark hair, 100% radiancy free, non polair pigment, Glycerine base.
Razor Scalp Pigments:
Razor Scalp Pigments will give a shaven look. These pigments are made for men who will shave there scalp nearly everyday. To understand the Razor Scalp Pigments, you have to take a look a beard when it is just shaven. Whatever colour beard hair has, black/gray/brown/reddish, when a beard is shaven, the mood of your beard has the same colour. You can not tell, what colour your beard hair will be, just by looking at the shaven beard mood. The mood always has a typical gray/black colour.
Ecuri Razor Sccalp Pigments are 100% radiancy free (non polair). These pigments contain NO glycerine. They can not be mixed with regular glycerine pigments.
Ecuri has 11 different shades of black for ‘a shaven look’ Look. All these pigments contain the same black pigment. Adjusted for blueish undertones, number between 20 to 30 is equivalent to the amount of pigment.
Razor Gray/Blue corrector
This is a special pigment to correct gray/blueish undertones.This pigment is especially formulated for Razor pigments. Gray/Blue corrector does not contain any glycerine and is 100% radiancy free. A technique creating a stubble-like look using tiny dots of pigment. Scalp pigmentation can even be used on someone who is completely bald.
The technique gives the appearance of thinning hair. It’s so convincing that often people have to feel the scalp before they believe there’s no real hair. Scalp Pigmentation is also used on both men and women with thinning hair. The technique provides a fuller look, so that you no longer see thin patches with the scalp showing through.
Razor Scalp 1.1
Almost black razor pigment specially developed for the tinted and dark skin. Heals so as Razor Pigment, very sharp and crispy skin without blue undertone.
Razor Scalp 1.2
Brown-black pigment scalp, especially developed for the tinted and dark skin. Heals like Razor Pigment, very sharp and crispy skin without blue undertone. Scalp 1.2 is slightly lighter than Scalp 1.1.
Scalp pigments differ from ordinary pigments
• MRI scan resistant The majority of brown pigments are made from iron oxides. These iron oxides can cause problems when the person is undergoing an MRI scan. Because scalp pigmentation is applied over a large surface area, this increases the chance of problems during an MRI scan. But Ecuri’s Scalp Pigments are, nearly radiancy-free, meaning that they cause no conflict during a scan.
• Colour never fades Micropigmentation pigments for eyebrows are made to fade gradually because the shape of the face changes with age. However, a permanent effect is required when it comes to scalp pigmentation. Ecuri Scalp Pigments are not broken down by the skin. Once applied, the pigment retains its colour in the skin.
• Technique reversible Almost everyone goes greyer with age. If a dark pigment has been applied, this can cause colour differences with other facial areas in the long term. What looks great today, can look less-than-good tomorrow. Ecuri Scalp Pigments can be easily removed by using a laser technique. It’s often not necessary to remove the pigment completely, but simply to adjust the colour. Just a single treatment is necessary.