What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
- Orders are to be placed before 2.30pm EST for same day shipping.
- Expected time for deliveries is 1-2 business days within Australia & NZ please allow extra time for international and non-metropolitan area orders.
- A flat rate of $22 is charged within Australia with additional costs to NZ.
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Queensland and Australian Public Holidays.
- Our couriers do not deliver on Australian public holidays or weekends.
- Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather.
- Address cannot be changed once order is processed. THink MBC is not liable for wrong address in the invoice.
When placing orders, please leave instructions for your best times for delivery.
- A signature is required for all orders
- If you wish for your package to be left at front door, that will be done at your own risk.
- Only one re-delivery attempt will be made if the package is not received the first time. After the re-delivery attempt, you will be required to pick up your package from a Toll Depot.
- If you wish for a second re-delivery attempt to be made, a surcharge will apply.
What should I do if my order has not arrived within 2 day?
To track and check the status of your order please click the link below and enter the tracking number provided to you in the confirmation email:
Alternatively, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
What is the return and exchange policy?
For defective and incorrect items, we have a 30-day exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- If you change your mind about the product, please see instructions below.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as Non-exchangeable or Non-returnable.
For returns, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and information on the affected item. Returned items must meet the requirements above.
We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If item is damaged/defective, please return defective item along with packaging still intact as we will send these defective items back to the manufacturer.
Suite 4, Level 1, The Gap Village
1000 Waterworks Rd
THE GAP QLD 4061
Please include a note with your Name and Order number for reference
What is your refund policy?
Refunds will be given in the form of store credit on your account with us to be used on your next order. However if you prefer, it can be refunded via credit card or diect deposit.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If an item is out of stock and we are unable to send it out to you as part of your order, it will state “BACKORDER” next to the item on your invoice in the delivery package.
The item will be sent out to you as soon as it is back in stock and we will pay for postage! We will also call you when sending out backorders in case you would like to take advantage of the free postage option and add to the order.